Small bathrooms may seem like challenging design assignment to accomplish; however, these spaces may open up a brilliant design solution to add to your unique home style. Creating a functional and storage-friendly bathroom may be what your cozy home requires.
The main idea of all design components in a small bathroom is functionality for creating a space-saving place. If you are looking for space-saving furniture ideas, be sure to check out our bathroom vanities options and storage units.
1. Think out your color palette
Make sure you have thought out your color palette, when it’s time to start painting. Use neutral colors to add personality to your small bathroom and create a calming atmosphere.
- Choose a neutral color palette to form the primary theme of your bathroom.
- Go bold with splashes of rich neutral when choosing vanity or storage unit to achieve a gorgeous look
- Utilize patterns and texture in neutral tones to make your bathroom stand out..
- Add the right lighting to give dimension to the neutral hues.
2. Add Storage Space
Rather than stuffing things in large cabinets, demonstrate your colorful, textured towels in open shelving. This move will add warmth and playful atmosphere to your comfy space and exclude nonessential large furniture pieces.
- Storage unit with open shelves can be drilled into the wall or placed on the floor for comfortable accessibility.
3. Make it Functional
The key point for a small bathroom is functionality. Keep in mind small spaces can simply go to unwanted mess, so all the design elements should be functional and serve a purpose.
- Eliminate counter space by storing personal products.
4. Add Splashes of Color
Another possible way to create your own atmosphere and one-of-a-kind allure in your small bathroom is to add splashes of color by utilizing vibrant towels, rugs or robes.