Siema’s Renovation team renovated this condo ensuite in 2016.
What was done in the bathroom:
- LED potlights were added to the bathroom to brighten the whole bathroom.
- A glass wall was installed in the shower to give more light in the shower area and to make the bathroom look bigger.
- Floor heat was installed so that the floor tiles would be warm to the touch.
- A dimmer was installed on the sconce’s so that the clients would be able to use it as a night light.
- A very short shower curb installed for ease of access to the shower area.
- Linear drain was used so that the same size tile could be used throughout the floor.
- A wall hung vanity was used to to make the bathroom seem larger
The products used for this job:
- Wall hung Cabinet – Fellini 1830 Cabinet in glossy lacquer white
- Top – 2cm quartz countertop in Carrera Marble finish
- Sink – SBS-1629
- Faucet – SBF-8206
- Toilet – 2 piece TOTO Aquia Toilet
- Tub Spout – Riobel EDGE tub filler
- Tub – Valley Acrylic ESPACE plain skirted bathtub
- Mirror – Custom
- Wall Tile – Marvel 12×36 Tile in Moon Onyx
- Floor Tile – Marvel 24×24 Tile in Moon Onyx
- Shower Kit – Riobel EDGE Kit #323
- Ventilation Fan – Panasonic Whisper
- Sconce Lighting – From Restoration Hardware
- Kerdi Linear Drain with Closed Grate
- Toilet Paper Holder – SBA-1286W
- Grab bar – Moen
- Shower Glass – Custom